GAME DAY RECIPE – by Donna Miller October 15, 2017
GRILLED PIZZA 💗
My hubby grills this pizza for us and its very good! You can use any toppings you want to but don’t add too much or you will weigh the pizza down and it won’t cook evenly. We love Publix Pizza Dough. It turns out super soft and chewy!
Publix Pizza Dough
- Ragu Pizza Sauce
- 2 Links Italian Sausage
- Sliced Pepperoni
- Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 Cup Onions, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 2 Button Mushrooms, sliced super thin
- Yellow Banana Peppers
- Fresh Basil, minced
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Melted Garlic Butter for Crust
- Olive Oil Non-Stick Spray for Pizza Pan
- Let Pizza Dough sit at room temperature for about an hour to an hour and a half. Otherwise its tough.
- Fire up Grill to 425 Degrees.
- Roll out dough on floured mat as evenly as possible.
- Place dough on pizza pan prepared with non stick oil.
- Spread sauce over crust.
- Add desired toppings. Don’t go over board.
- Place pizza on grill and close lid.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Brush edges of crust with garlic butter
- Close lid of grill once more and bake for two minutes.
- Slice with pizza cutter