Banana Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
By Donna Miller
My Daughter introduced me to Smoothie Bowls last year and I was hooked! I have a lot of fun making my own now. They may not be as pretty as the professional ones, but they are definitely as yummy! Here is a Smoothie Bowl that I created with a few of my most favorite ingredients … frozen Blueberries, Bananas, P❤M Pomegranate Juice, Love Crunch Granola, and Coconut that I toasted myself in my oven!
You can change it up however you want! ❤
(I am not the best photographer so it took quite a few shots to get the pic the way I wanted it. So as you can see … my Smoothie Bowl started to get a little melty around the edges haha!)
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Pomegranate Juice
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 Frozen Banana (Peel and break Banana in half prior to freezing)
- 1 TBS Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds
- Ice Cubes only as needed
- Toppings of your choice: I used Toasted Coconut, Granola, Blueberries, 1/2 Sliced Banana and Chia Seeds
- Blend Greek Yogurt, Pomegranite Juice, Hemp Seeds, Frozen blueberries and 1/2 frozen Banana in a Bullet Blender.
- Blend in small amounts of Ice if needed, until Smoothie is the texture you desire.
- Spoon into bowl.
- Top with your favorite toppings.